Black Werksteam Equipe RS S9 Men's Bib
The ASSOS Werksteam edition of the race-proven RS Bib Shorts S9, returning with its external rollBars for added stability and butterfly panel for secure, frictionless muscle support.Countless hours in the saddle, hyper-focused on the details. Whether it‚Äôs seam placement, stitch type, or how textiles react to changes in body temperature, the ASSOS Werksteam is taking note. It‚Äôs this selection of riders who brings lab concepts to life, and then drives finished product even further. Such is the case with the Werksteam Bib Shorts, tuned for the performance-minded rider and year-round racer who makes no compromises in fit, function, or style.
- A-Lock Engineering: S9 racingFit system comprising new textiles and technologies to stabilize the shorts and secure the insert in place.
- Butterfly Pattern: The primary textile panel fully wrapping the lower back and legs, coming together in the rear. Fewer seams leads to a more uniform hold, less weight, and greater comfort.
- Type.441: A patented 40-gauge warp knit, developed specifically for compressive hold and silky comfort. 200g/m2, UPF 50+, moisture wicking (idroFil fastDry), iceColor, odorControl, and extremely durable.
- rollBar: A patented bracing design that mimics a race car‚Äôs anti-sway bar by using the bib straps to stabilize the insert and lock it in place as your weight transfers from left to right while cornering.
- ergoBox: A square pattern construction that effectively frames the insert in the back, boxing it in for added stability.
- Carbon Xbib: A single section of elastic material‚Äîfolded over on itself‚Äîforming a supportive A-frame that delivers limited vertical stretch in the rear. Above the ‚ÄúX‚Äù junction, a more flexible material is employed, incorporating an antibacterial carbon weave, to wick moisture and lay flat in the front.
- zeroWaist: A raw-cut, tape-reinforced edge for the smoothest transition possible between the body and fabric panel. More comfort with less pressure.
- ultraLight Leg Grippers: Minimal silicone treatment secures the shorts in place without excessive pressure.
- mod.Dep S9 Basalt: Antibacterial microfiber booster top sheet in 3D basalt colorway.
- superAir microShock foam: A lightweight open cell foam with a shock absorbing composition that returns to its original position, filling the gap every time pedaling position is changed in the saddle through the shift of weight.
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- Surface Reduction Design: Insert footprint reduced from previous Equipe Evo pattern to shed extra grams.
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert‚Äôs side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area.
- kraterCooler: System of small holes in the front of the insert that increases airflow so that your sensitive areas are kept cooler.
- Composition: 80%PA 20%EA