Army Luxe Men's Bib 2021
Updated with a raw cut leg finish for 2021, the LUXE Bib short is made for all-day rides. High Gauge LUXE fabric is super supple yet highly compressive for a unique feel. Minimal seams and an innovative design minimizes chafe points and improving the experience of every ride. The LUXE Bib Short is made to be a true all-day performance bib short.
- Ultra-High Gauge Compression Lycra: exceptional muscle support, excellent opacity, matte finish
- 3-Panel design: fewer seams = lighter weight & higher comfort, without compromising fit
- Seamless Microfiber bib straps & leg gripper
- Reflective logos for added visibility
- NEW Proprietary Signature Chamois developed with Cytech [EIT]
- Caring for your cycling gear properly will extend its life and maintain its performance, fit and quality. It‚Äôs important to consider these instructions carefully. While we stand behind the quality of our apparel, not adhering to these instructions will void our warranty against manufacturing & defects.
- We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it. You‚Äôll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
- Machine wash cool, 86¬∞F (30¬∞C) with like colors: Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors.
- Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean: Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
- Close all fastenings: this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
- Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry: Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don‚Äôt do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout our garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel.